Selasa, 27 Oktober 2009

shitman: promises

due to my rapid speed of favoritism of Super Junior and deep affection for its sexiest member: Kim Hee Chul, several things I wanna shout out:

1. I can't wait for Kim Heechul's drama where he starred as one of the characters; this drama titled I love you 10 million times; an SBS production.

2. I can't wait for the soundtrack, because Heechul will sing its main theme

3. I really want to understand hangul. Korean's letters and everything related. dammit.

4. can anyone translate http://www.cyworld.com/yuri9doo for me? it's heechul's official page. blog or whatever.

well, welcome to another side of hasya's craziness. haha

Reasons why I do like heechul:
1. his face. peculiarly handsome
2. his attitude
3. his on stage stupidity.
4. he's sexy.

ga pernah dah gua sengefans ini sama seorang singer boyband
*kemajuan*

1 komentar:

  1. dammit sya, kemaren gw ngebrowse webnya SJ semaleman di sbm. gyahahaha. tapi tetep aja belom menemukan yang paling ganteng. abis mukanya pada berubah-berubah -__-. di sini ganteng, di situ cupu... hmmm... btw, pinjem attack of pinup dong :p

    BalasHapus